Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fatty Crab Delivery Review [2nd]

I've just ordered from Fatty Crab again! This is crazy 2 days in a row! Something was wrong with the online ordering so I tried ordering by calling 1300-222-100. A lady picked up the call and this is roughly how the conversation went:

Service

Lady : Hello... Fatty Crab!!!
Me : Hello.. I would like to order Salted Egg Crab and Mantou.
Lady : Okay. Anything else?
Me : No. That's all.
Lady : Is this your first time ordering?
Me : No, I ordered from internet yesterday. Actually just now I tried to order from the internet also but I kept clicking next the date and time section it keeps saying "Later available between 5:15 PM and 11:30 PM"
Lady : Oh.. I think the website got problem again HAAHAHAHAHA.. oh ya May I know your name?
Me : [Name censored]
Lady : When do you want it to be delivered?
Me : As soon as possible please
Lady : As soon as possible ar? wait ah let me check what is your area
Me : Bandar Sunway
Lady : OOOHHHHH yes yes! how was the crab yesterday? Was it well cracked?
Me : *excited* ohhh! you remember me! yes! it was well cracked just that at the pincers the the bottom part was not cracked so it was hard to get the meat.
Lady : ohh okay okay... I'll tell my staff later.
Me : Oh ya I wanna pay by CC
Lady : Okay! The crab will be delivered as soon as possible in about 45 minutes because it is raining here. It's 16:15 now so give me time, will reach there about 17:00 or 17:15 is it okay?
Me : Sure, no problem!
Lady : Thank you!

Wow... This is probably the friendliest delivery service I've ever tried. Casual, spontaneous, cheerful.. I like it! They showed the effort to cater to customer's needs and asked for improvements needed. I'm very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment