Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Capricciosa at Sunway Pyramid

Click to view picture in large size

Today I went to Capricciosa again with my brother (for the FIFTH TIME). I tried another few dishes but forgot to insert my memory card into the camera so I only get to take one picture of the dessert. =(

I've been to Capricciosa a few times and I found that they are the good with dishes that has to do with white creamy sauce (e.g. carbonara) and squid ink. I've tried another few types of spaghetti with "red sauce" such as bolognese and homemade sauce but I find them too salty to my liking and didn't manage to chow them all.

Homemade Tiramisu @ RM16.90 per serving

Taste
I like the tiramisu. Although it is not the best I have ever tasted, but it certainly is much better than those sold in other shops. The almonds are sliced thinly, making it very crispy and tasty at the same time sprinkled with chocolate powder. The cream is so soft and light but there is a strong taste of milk. The cake is fluffy and not overly sweet, just right.


Price
The size is approximately 10 x 10 x 7 cm. I think it is quite expensive at that size. I can buy two slices of cake at Coffee Bean or Secret Recipe. But of course... quality over quantity.

Service
I've been there a few times and I'd say the service is excellent! The waiters and waitresses are very polite, friendly and helpful. Good quality control too as the manager will approach you (just like what happened this evening) to ask whether you are satisfied with the food and service. They always wear a BIG SMILE. =)

Will I Come Back Again?
Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment